1. It's important to be able to drink from that bottle, soon.
2. It's essential to have the ability to open another.
3. When that one is finished, you need the equipment to access more.
4. After mastering the art of several openings, it becomes so much easier to have that "One for The Road...."
5. Following your "One for The Road", when you feel like another, no problem. No more scratching around trying to remember where you left that pesky hand-held.....you'll ALWAYS find your Beer Buddy - 'cause it'll STILL be EXACTLY where it was....screwed to the place in your space....!